Services contracted from GT Traduções Ensino & Serviços, Lda (hereinafter GT) and the use of this site are subject to your acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth below, as they may be amended from time to time. By accessing and browsing the Site and/or using our services you accept those terms and conditions without limitation.
1. This Site is for your personal and commercial use. However, you may not commercially distribute, copy, license or sell any information or materials obtained from the Site.
2. While GT uses all reasonable efforts to provide accurate translations and related information, GT assumes no liability or responsibility for errors, omissions, ambiguities or inconsistencies in the translations or other information provided. Included in our conditions is one round of client review and any alterations resulting from that review. GT also offers a specialist proof reading service. In no event is GT liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of your use of our services, the Site, or the content thereof, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages.
3. Without limiting any of the foregoing, the content of the site is provided “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of implied warranties and the foregoing exclusions may not apply to you.
4. You represent and warrant to GT that the text or other materials submitted by you to GT and the translation of that text or other materials by GT, does not and will not
i. infringe any third party´s copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights or right of publicity or privacy;
ii. violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
iii. be defamatory or libellous;
iv. be lewd, pornographic or obscene;
v. violate any laws, including any laws regarding unfair competition, discrimination, or false advertising;
vi. promote violence or contain hate speech; or
vii. contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other similar harmful or detrimental programming routines.
Furthermore, you agree that you will hold harmless and indemnify GT and its affiliates from and against violation of your representations hereunder, including any infringement of the copyrights or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity or other unlawful activity arising out of the translation or transmission by GT of any text or other materials provided by you to GT.
Without limiting the foregoing, GT specifically reserves the right to decline to provide Services with respect to any text or other materials at its sole discretion.
5. GT has not reviewed all of the websites that may be linked to the Site, and specifically disclaims responsibility for the content of any such linked sites.
6. Given that documents can have many different formats, our prices are based on an exact number of words per line, i.e. 10 words per line. The price is based on the translated document and not on the original. Word numbers for translations into German are multiplied by 1.2 to compensate for the high number of composite words.
7. Price also includes one round of client review and any changes resulting from that review.
8. Translations of a highly technical nature, which require more extensive research, will be subject to a surcharge of 20%.
9. All quotations are free and non-binding.
10. Work on customer approved quotations cannot proceed until written confirmation is received.